Monday, February 27, 2006

You Lock It Up!

I've already written about the evils of my evidence class and the evening students who are nearly twice my age, yet, oddly enough-have no social skills. (Then again, what do I expect-even though they have been in the real world for awhile they are still law students).

In addition to all that fun, I quite possibly have the worst seat in the history of seats in said class. Someone around me has awful B.O. (I haven't figured out who it is yet)1. Sadly enough, this isn't the worst assault to my senses that goes on during the class, as the B.O. is only noticeable periodically. No the worst assault to my senses comes from the girl behind me (as an added bonus she is also the leading caluprit for offense #1):

  1. She breathes through her mouth SO LOUDLY that it literally sounds like Darth Vader. The whole class I have trouble not shouting out "Luke, I am your father!"
  2. Literally snorts in combination with the mouth breathing. Seriously. SNORTS. You can't make this shit up people.
She's a really nice girl but I wondering how well it would go over if I suggested she learn to breathe through her nose like the rest of us and not make animal noises in class. Showering might also be cool but I'd really settle for not thinking a guy in a giant black helmet and cape was sitting behind me.

1Shut up, it's not me. But after noticing the awful smell the last 3 days I've attended class (which is about all I attended all February) I did do the sure/unsure test today.

No comments: