Wednesday, July 26, 2006

1 Year Away...

So today, I'm driving home, dancing and singing along to one of the best songs of all time, and well, you know that part of "Love Shack" by the B-52's where the lady with the blonde with a beehive shouts:

Tinroof, Rusted!

Yeah so, as I was listening to it I thought about when that show "Pop-Up Video" that was on VH1 and how at that part of the song a bubble used to pop up and would say that the band denied that being a southern slang term for being pregnant and that it was just something the beehive blonde made up on the spot. Which I always thought was was stupid, since it seemed stupid to make up or to lie about the meaning either way.

It was at that moment when I realized exactly one year from that second I'll be finishing taking the bar. I don't think I need to say which I'd rather focus on more.

No comments: