Monday, July 23, 2007

Calm Before the Storm.

I've had a sense of calm come over me. To an extent it's going to come down to if I studied the right things, but I that is the case for everyone outside of the few freaks with photographic memory. I keep reminding myself for every essay I didn't do well on there were also topics where my response looked like the model answer. So I'll just hope for 15 essays on the Elective Share of a Surviving Spouse and State/Federal Practice and call it a day.

Good luck to everyone out there taking the bar these next few days. And remember what our Wills/Trusts/Personal Property/Equity BarBri lecturer said about the Rule Against Perpetuities, "if you get a really hard RAP problem, just mark 'A'. Either you guess and get it right, or you haven't wasted the time and everyone gets it wrong, then the Bar Examiners will throw out question and it won't matter."

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck to you too! Ive enjoyed reading your blog while I studied for the bar here in CA. It made things a tiny bit easier knowing people in other states are just as miserable!

some guy said...

Good luck, Elle. You'll pass.

Angela said...

You are going to feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from your shoulders in just a few days. It's been 14 years since I took the Texas Bar Exam, but I still remember that feeling. Good luck, Elle.