Sunday, December 25, 2005

Family Disfunction

While the normal family disfunction is my dad's parents screaming obscenities each other while everyone else gets drunk to make it tolerable it seems my family has decided to keep stepping it up. After last Christmas' drunken hook-up and Thanksgivings drug usage. This year Christmas Celebration was short a member because my cousin cannot leave his apartment due to his tether and my uncle predicably got drunk, snuck off and came back coughing and with dilated eyes.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Alright, so I have never met you. but, today I stumbled across your blog and read a couple of posts. and, i linked back to your one about last year's christmas. I think you're family is as crazy as mine. After my Thanksgiving this year, I posed a challenge on my blog for anyone to top my Holiday story. Your story would have won hands down. However, it's possible that i've had crazier ones in the past, but i'm not entirely sure. But, as you said, they eventually become pretty entertaining (and alcohol always helps).